We started a new adventure this week...rice cereal! We hadn't been in a hurry to start solids but over the past couple of weeks, she has seemed much more hungry in the evenings and was giving us other cues that she was ready (aka: can't keep her eyes off of our food, drinks, and silverware). After about three days, she has the hang of it for the most part, and LOVES it. She can't wait for the next bite and gets super excited when she sees the bowl and spoon. I'm hoping to do a few weeks of rice then head on to oatmeal....I've read a lot about the increased digestive and nutrition benefits of oatmeal so we're planning on switching to that as soon as we can. Here are some pics and a video. {Disclaimer: We completely understand if you don't get as excited as we do by watching a baby eat cereal in a high chair...I'm not offended if you choose not to watch the footage out of utter boredom.}
No comments:
Post a Comment