Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Polyvore

So I'm pretty sure this website could become a huge problem for me...check out a few of my  fairly pathetic attempts at fashion designing! If only I had a closet like Polyvore's.....sighhhhhh.


Nautical top
$39 - jessicasimpsoncollection.com

BKE stretch jean
$50 - buckle.com

Woven leather shoes
$24 - swell.com

River Island clutch
25 GBP - riverisland.com

Zad teardrop jewelry
$24 - swell.com



Tunic dress
25 GBP - axparis.co.uk

TopShop denim legging
$40 - topshop.com

Miz Mooz flat shoes
$20 - infinityshoes.com

Jewelry
$28 - modcloth.com

Belt
$20 - alloy.com




Retro vintage dress
$45 - modcloth.com

Old Gringo studded boot
$262 - endless.com

Messenger bag
$50 - zara.com

Chameleon Jewelry hook earring
$30 - charmandchain.com

Retro ring
$9.99 - modcloth.com

Wool scarve
$16 - zara.com



Yep, thats right folks....cowboy boots. Always wanted them, never had the guts to buy them (let alone pull them off.) Maybe this will be the year!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE my cowboy boots! The last outfit is by far the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could borrow my boots!! Cari

    ReplyDelete