I'm eight months old!
Here's what I've been up to:
*Weighing in at 17lbs 14oz, 27 inches long
*Eating three "meals" and nursing four times a day- I love to feed myself....especially bananas, cheerios and puffs!! I'm even starting to like my green baby foods and I could probably eat yogurt all.day.long. No teeth yet, but I've mastered some mad gumming!
*I'm a sitting pro but really have no desire to be on my tummy or my hands and knees...pretty sure I'll be pulling up before I'm crawling, or maybe I'll just move straight to walking.
*Favorite activities: emptying my toy basket, flipping the pages in my carboard books, banging and shaking anything and everything, scooting backwards in my walker, laughing at my Lucy sister, and I'm up to 30 bounces in my jumper!
*I'm ALL over my crib....I can twist and turn my way into any position I want. What? I just want to make sure every one of those crib rails is nice and secure.
*Moved from mamama to maaam, to yaaahhhhh to ddduhhh to daaaadda...working on some b-words and major bubble blowing this week also.
*Still a pretty social and friendly girl, but starting to be a little more protective of my mom....just like to know where she is and really prefer her snuggles over anyone else!
*I was baptized a couple of weeks ago and didn't fuss at all! See this post for more baptism photos.
*I gained a new cousin (Jaycee McCarter) and a new BFF (Adalynn Schoenefeld) this month. Girls, girls everywhere!
*I love my baths (now that mom and dad ditched that baby tub!)...splashing is so fun.
*I'm overall a pretty happy girl....just get a little frustrated when I can't get what I want. I'm ready to MOVE people! Maybe by next month, I'll be on the go...mom and dad have some babyproofing in their future!
WARNING: picture-heavy post!
The eggs were fun, but not sure about this whole grass thing.
Bright sun!!
Me and grandma on Easter
Chilling in front of grandpa's barn
Just getting started
Splish splash!
No comments:
Post a Comment