Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby must-haves

By no means am I a mommyhood expert, but here are a few of the things that I'd like to think make life with an {almost crawling!} eight-month-old, just a little bit easier!

Munchkin Easy-Squeeze Spoon

This genius invention holds 4 oz of baby food (three of my thawed food cubes!) and is amazing for moms on the go. Just fill it up, give it a squeeze and lunch is served.  Less mess is less stress if you ask me! Boon also makes one that I've heard is fabulous as well. Why didn't I think of this??

Balboa Baby Nursing Cover


This cover is awesome....reasonably priced, holds up to MULTIPLE washes, adjustable neck straps, and is really big, which is extra helpful now that C.E. is extra wiggly. Makes for minimal peep shows!

Cuisinart Blender/Food Processor

I love this food processor...it's not huge so you can mix perfect batches of baby food very easily (and doesn't take up tons of counterspace), plus it's very quick, powerful AND after a long afternoon of baby food-making, wiz yourself up a margarita with the blender!

Kodak Playsport Camera

This is so easy to use (there are only five buttons!!), hand-held, can record in HD, and has really helped us capture some amazing baby memories that with a big bulky camcorder, we surely would have missed. Bonus: only $100 and waterproof!!

Praise Baby DVD's


Similar to Baby Einstein "style" with baby faces, bright colors and crazy shapes whirling across the screen, BUT with contemporary Christian music....this keeps her occupied for 20 minutes in the morning when I'm  getting breakfast ready, doing dishes, having a cup of coffee, etc. Thanks to the Schoenefeld's for the baptism gift!

Hope some of these products become your favorites too!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment