Pickle jar soap dispenser:
Remove label, wash off label goo, paint top, drill hole, insert new dispenser and soap...voila! See the rest of our finished half bath here.
Baby lovie and paci keeper:
3X3 fabric scraps, minky fleece, ribbon, metal snap, sewing machine, a cute baby to snuggle with it...and there you have it!
Hand towel pullover bibs:
Seasonal hand towels that were a gift but I have too many already, knit scraps from old shirt, sewing machine....maybe not the most stylish {kind of 1986ish if you ask me}, but easy to use and easy to wash so who cares?
Framed baby silhouette and hallway collage:
Profile photo of C.E. traced onto black paper, sharpie for hair tuft and eyelashes, magazine article for background, black frame, favorite blog for the idea!
Family photos, black frames, cardboard monogram painted black, and inspiration from, yep,
you guessed it...here again....I'm now on a vintage key search.
Throw pillow covers:
I swear I don't have all of these pillows on one couch...just lined them up there so I could get them all in one shot. They are mixed and matched in different rooms with pillows I already had. We went a little outside of our comfort zone with the animal print but it was a risk worth taking, if you ask me!
Stay tuned for more DIYing....we've got something BIG in mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment