I'm six months old!!
That's right, people. Claire was half a year old last week and as sweet, funny, silly and giggly as ever! We are so lucky to have brought such a loveable girl into this world six months ago. Time flies when you're having FUN!!!
Here's what I've been up to:
Weighing in at 16lbs 12oz (65%)
26 3/4 inches tall (85%)
Gobbling up my rice cereal {most days} during dinner time and nursing 5 times a day.
Sleeping 11 hours at night and taking two 2-3 hour naps during the day.
Sitting up perfectly and pretty much all day long...I HATE being on my back and if you put me there, I'll show you my abs of steel workout {bikini season is right around the corner, you know!}
Starting to stand and hold myself up {leaning on the couch or ottoman}.
No teeth yet but gnawing on everything I can get my little paws on.
I find a new sound I can make with my mouth almost every week....it went from "aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh" to "eeeeeeeehhhhkk" to "grrrrrrrrggghhhhh" to popping and smacking my lips. I'm.so.cool.
Dr. Freeman was very impressed with my sitting and motor skills AND, she said I could start using a sippy cup for practice and eating real food {hooray for mommy's new food-processor!}
She said I'm awesome. We couldn't agree more.
Helping momma cook
Bananas....yes, please.
Me and my cuz
Gigglefest with grandpa
Hanging in momma's lap with my BFF Lucy
First warm day walk


really could she be any cuter?
ReplyDeletethanks for blog visiting today.