Friday, March 25, 2011

sEVeN MonThS


I'm SEVEN months old!

Once again, it's hard to believe another month has flown by so quickly. Here's what I've been up to:
*Nursing four times a day and eating two meals {oatmeal with fruit in the morning and veggies at dinnertime}
*Doing lots of sitting and starting to rock back and forth {momma calls it "dancing"}
*Reaching for anything and everything and standing up against the couch or ottoman {5 seconds counts, right?}
*Practicing with my sippy cup but pretty much just making a mess with it at this point.
*Imitating clapping, "sooo big", and signs for dog, more, and all done. Genius, I tell ya!
*Find a new sound that my mouth can make almost each week....mamama, bababa, duh duh duh, aahhhh  bbbuuuuuhhh...
*I finally can get my feet all the way into my mouth...YES!
*Taking two 2-hour naps during the day and sleeping 11 hours at night
*I love going for walks, gnawing on books, slamming together my measure-up cups and any piece of technology {laptop keyboard, cell phones and especially the TV remote!} If it's got buttons, I WANT it.




Hanging in my P&P


"I can do it myself, daddy!"


Silly goose

Chillin with my girls

PMCH babies





"More, more, more!"







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment