Thursday, March 1, 2012

EIgHteeN moNTHs


Can you believe I'm eighteen months old??

And did I mention, sassy??



 I weighed in at 23 lbs 4 oz (48%) and 33 1/2 inches long (92%) at my appointment with Dr. Freeman last week. She says I look great, and was really impressed with all of my words, body part recognition and animal sounds! I'm on the move, and although I'm not quite running, I get where I want to go VERY quickly. The toddler tantrums have begun and I do find myself in an occasional time-out for throwing toys, hitting, or pinching the dog. What can I say? I love to help mommy pick up toys, fold and put away laundry, throw away trash, and sweep the floors. I'm also pretty darn good at throwing toys everywhere, unfolding a whole basket of laundry, taking trash out of the trash can, and smearing mud, peanut butter or milk all over the table or floor. My hair is finally growing....it actually fits in real piggy tails now and I have 12 (going on 14) teeth. I want to be "owwwside" all the time, and have really enjoyed swimming at the pool at the gym and going to the park. We all hope this warm weather sticks around! I'm starting to have some fears (mainly, the swings), and continue to be a very cautious and quiet girl in new situations.

"Cheeeese" at the park

Two of my favorite words: "cooookie pease"


The start of a tantrum!

Rainbow day at school (No, my mom doesn't normally dress me like Punky Brewster)




Me and Max at the zoo

Check out those pigtails!



Mowing the lawn in my jammies, crocs and a hairbow...why not?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment