Thursday, August 19, 2010
t..hi....r...t...y.......n..i..ne......w....e..e...k...s
I'M ABOUT TO EXPLODE (physically and emotionally!) I've been fully effaced for two weeks now, having contractions every day (and most nights) but still no dilation or baby!! I'm starting to have back pain and sharp nerve pains radiating from my groin down my legs- the joys of being nine months pregnant!! No idea where this peanut gets it's stubbornness ; ) I'm walking, cooking, eating spicy food, cleaning incessantly, and really starting to contemplate the whole castor oil idea! Needless to say, I'm getting really exhausted so we pretty much have decided that working isn't the best idea for me until munchkin arrives.....with my job, I have to be clear-minded and alert, neither of which I am at this point in time. Tomorrow I have my 39 week appointment, so I'm hoping that maybe we can schedule an induction for next week if there is still no progress. I will keep everyone updated....Here are a few belly pics:
Labels:
prego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment