Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fully-baked!!

In pregnancy progress, I had my 37 (and a half!!) week appt on Thursday and I am 70% effaced and just starting to dilate...doctor said it could be anytime but I"m trying not to get my hopes up too high. I'm officially "full-term" so BabyK, you can make your entrance anytime peanut!! I'm feeling good...having contractions here and there, trying to walk a lot, and the nesting phenomenon has officially set-in. Yesterday, I vacuumed the entire house, dusted baseboards and  mopped the hardwoods, cleaned out the refrigerator, organized the loft closet and nursery dresser/closet, washed every sheet and towel in the house, put together the baby swing, and made tuna salad, cookies, and a bunch of taco meat!! Haha...ridiculous : )
Now for the photos....I am so lucky to have such a talented brother who was willing to take some maternity shots of us this past weekend at the house- I will treasure them forever and have a hard time looking at some of them without tearing up. This baby is going to be so amazingly loved!! Thanks uncle Adam for capturing such sweet memories for us...
PS: If you click on the collage, you should be able to see the photos in more detail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment