Sunday, January 31, 2010
Ultrasound #3
We had an(other!) ultrasound this past Friday...my doctor didn't get great pictures with the last one, and since I don't get another one until 20 weeks, she wanted to make sure everything was okay. This baby is moving and shaking (future swimmer, possibly??) The ultrasound tech could hardly get our little one to hold still long enough to get a good picture. But she succeeded in getting a few good shots, and I was able to see the arms, legs, fingers and toes- so amazing!! Heart rate was 167 which the doctor said was perfect for 10 weeks. I posted the ultrasound pics, along with Spencer's weekend projects...working on building cabinets for the laundry room, building a workbench, and cleaning out the garage- Thank god! We also made a quick trip to Ft. Wayne on Friday for Spencer's mom's birthday...and were lucky enough to catch a Komets game- great win, Brandon!!
Labels:
prego
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment