Tuesday, January 26, 2010

10 weeks today!!

So although this is my first post, I'll try to include some info about what's been going on for the last couple of months! I may actually be about 12 weeks along by the time you read this....I'd just really like to get through that first trimester before we spread the news to the entire internet! Honestly, I've felt pretty good since we found out I was pregnant- many 8:30pm bedtimes, minor muscle pains (they call it round ligament pain!), but just occasional nausea and only a couple episodes of dry-heaving on my way to work, thankfully! I'm definitely ready for this to feel a little more "real," although I'm assured by many of my mommy-friends that that time will come very soon!! We have had two ultrasounds so far (#3 is on Friday) and everything looks great...babe has had a heart rate in the 140's and is growing quickly. My doctor didn't get the best pictures of the baby's arms and legs on the last one (already a stubborn one, imagine that!), so that's why we're getting a repeat this week...fine by me! I have a pretty pathetic baby "bump" at this time- see pics above! Looks to me like just have had a few too many beers over the last few months- I wish! I think the news is finally sinking in with Spencer..he's been talking a lot about names, the nursery and baby-proofing the house; though he loves to rub it in that he's going to have a designated driver until next fall! I'll try to update every few weeks to keep everyone in the Kruse loop. Hope you all continue to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment