Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crazy days of Summer {2014}


It's safe to say we've had a crazy-fun summer! Between OBX family vacations, lake weekends, hundreds of playdates, and joining a pool, we've kept ourselves exhaustingly occupied. Our kids do best when we're busy, so I suppose summer is the season for us. Claire is becoming a great little swimmer and Paige is a busy-bee....well-known for running from mommy, constantly! While her sister always sticks close to mom, Paige is our go-getter. We try to embrace these crazy times, because as we all know, they will all too soon be gone. I try to remember that as I'm chasing my toddler down the sidewalk, along the pool deck, through the house and around the grocery store, all while Claire is begging me to  "watch, watch, WATCH!!" that someday, I'm going to miss these crazy summer days.











 




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment