Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Paige 18-months
I'm 18-months old...and a busy bee, learning more and more each day. I'm walking (nearly running everywhere), climbing the stairs and couches and into everything...dog food, the dishwasher and mommys bathroom drawers are just a few of my favorites. I'm saying 10-15 words, pointing at everything and doing lots of grunting when I want something. I love to eat! Favorite foods are bananas, broccoli, yogurt and cheese (of course!) My mom and dad call me sassy, strong-willed and a bit ornary at times. When I get my mind set, there's no backing down on my end, folks! At the same time, I love to snuggle, blow kisses, rub my mommys back when she's holding me, and for the most part, have a toothy smile on my face at all times. My raspy giggle is absolutely infectious...trust me. Teething has been quite an issue for me when it comes to sleeping through the night, but Tylenol and "mommmmaaaaaa!" have been my saviors. Mom and dad are dreading the day when my pacifier goes away, needless to say. Here are some photos of my sweet, silly, sassy-self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment