"I just really love you" constantly, and is always concerned about others. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us. We'll take the tantrums, if it means we get to have millions more lovely memories with our one-of-a-kind, CE!
Friday, August 30, 2013
It's Great (and Hard) to be THREE!
Our sweet Claire Elizabeth is three years old! And yes, still sweet...with a touch of sassy! When they say three is harder than two, I can see "their" point. Three-year-olds are almost too smart for their own goods! She remembers EVERYTHING you say, talks in complete stories, and can even be a tad bid manipulative. Imagine that! She knows her letters, her family and friend's birthdays, and hundreds of songs! Dr. Boyce was very happy with her verbal skills, and she's completely on track with her motor skills now too. She can jump, skip (more like a gallop) and run, like a girl! She loves to swim, go to the lake, play with her sister, and do any type of art. She weighs 32.5 pounds (58%) and is 39 inches tall (95%). Claire truly has a sweet soul...she says
"I just really love you" constantly, and is always concerned about others. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us. We'll take the tantrums, if it means we get to have millions more lovely memories with our one-of-a-kind, CE!
"I just really love you" constantly, and is always concerned about others. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us. We'll take the tantrums, if it means we get to have millions more lovely memories with our one-of-a-kind, CE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment