Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Number Two, Coming Soon!

We are thankful and overjoyed (oh, and a tiny bit terrified!) to be welcoming another baby into our family in October. My pregnancy has been rather uneventful to date, and baby is healthy and growing right on schedule for a beautiful fall due date. I'm feeling many kicks, have quite the basketball-belly going on, and the leg cramps have begun! We decided (yes, again) not to find out the sex, and cannot wait for the moment when the doctor announces "It's a.....!" It's honestly the best surprise in the whole wide world. Since we were convinced CE was a boy the first time around, I'm not daring to make any predictions about #2! We're working on transitioning CE to a big girl room (pics coming soon), so our neutral nursery will stay just that. Family of FOUR, here we come!

20 weeks


Naples Vacation



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Baby number two is lots of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay yay!!!!! Congrats guys. I am so happy for you!!!!! Just think of all the things you WON'T have to buy for this one.

    ReplyDelete