Yes, folks, just four short weeks until the big first birthday bash. Can you believe I'm eleven months old already?!?!
I'm a busy little bee these days...weighing in at 19lbs, 29 1/2 inches long, I'm crawling (fast!) and standing and walking with two fingers wherever I can go.
Mom and dad think I'm going to be a climber...I've already mastered the first two stairs and am working on the ottoman, couch and dining room table bench!
I have three teeth and am eating everything (except green things kind of freak me out!) Mom bought my first gallon of whole milk at the store this week, so looking forward to trying something new in my bottles and sippies.
I'm starting daycare next month so have been practicing taking just one nap a day....some days it works, others are an ultimate fail.
I'm going through a mommy phase. I'm cool with anyone and everyone when she's not around, but when she comes into sight, I NEED to be close to her. I'm starting to be more of a snuggler, give open-mouth kisses, and definitely can say "mommmmm" and "dadadada." I (occasionally) will wave "hi" and "bye" and like to imitate "uh oh!!!"
I was a trooper for our 15 hour drive to the Outer Banks and back, loved the sand and ocean, and learned a lot from my second cousins Colin, Owen, Grace, Penny and Evie!
4th of July on the boat!
Me and grandpa at the beach house
Playing with Evie
The hair finally fits into a bow (and the tongue is still out!)
Strawberries!
Beach house pool party
Bucket + head = fun
Not my idea...
Addy's baptism!
Like my mohawk??
....and a sneak peak of the gorgeous photos taken by my brother at the beach! More to come...



She is so precious!!! She makes the best faces;0) Can't believe she's almost 1!
ReplyDelete