Saturday, June 25, 2011

tEN moNtHS

Whheeeew it's been busy June for the Kruse clan....sort of hard to believe that....

I'm ten months old!!

Weighing in at 19 pounds, 29 1/4 inches long, I'm a busy girl!
I'm crawling EVERYWHERE and can fully pull up to standing on pretty much anything.
I still only have two teeth but the drooling and runny nose lately has mom and dad thinking that more toofers are on their way in!
I'm a jabber jaw and have started "singing", clapping, and SCREAMING with excitement (especially in public!)
I can walk holding two fingers and have just started taking pivot steps from ottoman to couch, couch to chair, chair to momma, and along the front door (another new favorite place).
I'm done with baby food (except sometimes when we're on the go)....the real deal is much more exciting and I will eat pretty much anything you put in front of me. Yogurt is still my ultimate fave food!
 I'm taking three bottles a day, taking 2 naps and sleeping 12 hours at night. Mom stopped breastfeeding me about a week ago (if you want the not-so-blogworthy details about why, ask her!) Dr. Freeman said we can start whole milk at 11 months, so I'm looking forward to that!
My crib is at the lowest level now and  I'm finding it much more fun to sit and stand up, kick the wall, bite the rails, and throw my stuff out of it, rather than sleep in it. hehe!
I get lots of attention because my tongue is always out, my nose is always squished, my hair sticks straight up, and I make lots of noise (plus, I'm pretty adorable!)
I had my first bites of snow cone, french fries and elephant ear at the St. Simon Festival a few weeks ago....what a disgustingly unhealthy yummy treat. I also took my first carousel ride!
I've been doing lots of swimming, boating, BunnyHop classes at the library, playdating, and riding along for walks and runs these days. Summer.is.the.best.

Sneaky, sneaky!



Addy, Emme, and me!









Me and my buddy Anna, "sharing" some lunch!

Lake Sylvan with Grammie

Raft riding

Tupperware party...






Next month, we'll have Outer Banks vacation memories and photos to share....and only two short months until the big O-N-E!!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. abby - she is so cute and getting so big! let's get together soon. we could do a picnic in the park or something.

    ReplyDelete