Wednesday, December 29, 2010

fOuR mONtHs

I turned four months old on Christmas!!

My four-month check up isn't until next week so we'll have some stats available then but here's a little bit of what I've been up to:
*STILL obsessed with my tongue (as you can see, above)...and I've figured out that people laugh at me when I stick it out at them!
*I'm rolling over....occasionally! Only from my tummy to my back so far and usually out of anger because I'd much rather be on my back than my tummy
*I'm nursing five times a day and sleeping 11 hours at night!
*I love my mom, but am a bit obsessed with daddy right now- I follow his voice around the house when he gets home from work and love playing with his beard
*Mom made me a lovie that I, well, LOVE...it ends up in my mouth or covering my face during all of my naps!
*I'm grabbing for my toys and putting them straight into my mouth
*I REALLY want to sit up...if I'm on my back for too long, I try really hard to lift up my head. I love being upright!
*Favorite Christmas presents: my glow-worm (okay, it's a seahorse but mom loves that she had one when she was a baby too!!), and my walker (although my feet are still about four inches from the ground). I also got a super-cool red wagon that I can't wait to try out this spring.  Thanks to my aunts, uncles, and grandparents for the royal spoiling this Christmas!

Here are some recent pics:
Daddy's babe

Me and my pal Em
Working hard

Fell asleep with my ring around my arm!
I'd much rather eat this flower than wear it, Mom
Cool trick, huh?
Me with mom, dad and my lovie
Love this glow "horse"!

No comments:

Post a Comment