Sorry for the month-long blogging hiatus...we have had a very busy May, but I promise I have kept up with the belly shots! I am now almost 29 weeks pregnant.....how has 7 months gone by so quickly?? I've still been feeling really great- starting to feel a bit massive and bending over and shaving my legs has become quite a feat, but excited that I only have 11 weeks to go!! Here are some photos of our May happenings...
The whole family at Adam and Ana's wedding shower...25 weeks along!
Finished cabinets!!
Shoe cubbies!!
Another S.J.K. project...outdoor dining table and bench!!
Nursery progress...May 19th
The beginnings of my quilt....love it so far!!
26.5 weeks....now that's a baby bump!!
The next few pics are of our trip to Marathon Key, Florida...babymoon!!
Day #1 of vacation....27 weeks pregnant and in need of a tan!!
Gotta love any chair that makes you feel so small!!!
Key West with Quentin and Elaine
Sunset in KW
Gorgeous sunset view in KW
7 months pregnant and waverunning!!
Bare bellied it for a couple days!!
Last night in paradise- this is the view from Spencer's aunt and uncle's place....so hard to come back to reality!! More group shots as well as shark fishing pics coming soon...yes, you heard me right, and we have proof!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment